YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER THE MARKET, EAST OF OXLEY …
This 2 bedroom home sits proudly in one of the most sought after areas on the Peninsula. Redcliffe is the place to be…..
This little gem has loads of appeal from the front to the rear, invest or live in and enjoy the location.
This property is bright and airy with personality plus.
Stroll to Suttons Beach, complete with Lagoon and children’s play area. Recreational Parks with shops and entertainment nearby, this is a great opportunity to purchase in a great location...
The Redcliffe region has a population of approximately 50,000 people and is located 35 minutes north of Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. Whether it be wining and dining, galleries, live theatre, picnics, boating, swimming, cycling, skydiving, fishing, scuba diving, windsurfing and other aquatic activities - Redcliffe's got it covered.
Modern day Redcliffe still possesses the charm and beauty of a small seaside holiday town however the mix of old and new continues to make the city very inviting to locals and holiday makers alike. With the completion of theTrain line in 2017, Redcliffe with have complete access to Brisbane and beyond.
Other Features Include:
- Front entry – Could be used as a study.
- Polished timber floors throughout living area.
- Open plan kitchen – lounge - dining area.
- 2 Good size bedrooms.
- Bathroom has shower over the bath complete with New vanity.
- Separate toilet.
- Internal Laundry.
- 2 Carports at rear of property.
- Under cover Entertainment area.
- Side access to a tree lined rear yard - Fully Fenced 430m2 block.
- Large Garden Shed.
- There is also a paved area in the rear yard.
- The recommended rent per week is $290, making for a great investment.
A Sustainability Declaration is available from our agency. 81c Anzac Ave Redcliffe.
Bath • Close to Parklands • Close to Schools • Close to Shops • Close to Transport • Garden Shed • Modern Kitchen • Near Waterfront • Quiet Location • Renovated Bathroom •
|Address||Suburb||Sold Date||Bed||Bath||Car||Sale Price|